CoviD - 19 terms & conditions
All our attendees must understand and agree to the following:
Deposits and Payment
- Although all necessary precautions will be taken, it must be understood that parents allow their children to participate at their own risk. We do not accept liability for the loss or damage of any property belonging to the participant, and any property brought by your children will be at your own risk.
- In the event that your child/children become ill or injured, the team will take responsibility as they feel appropriate. There is a certified First Aider on the premises at all times.
- The behavioural policy must be observed.
- Parents/guardians will be liable for the full cost of any damage caused wholly or partly by their child to any property.
- We will always endeavour to follow the programme but reserve the right to change the programme without notice if necessary.
- If you don’t disclose on the booking form any relevant medical or behaviour issues, we reserve the right to exclude your child from the programme.
- We cannot issue refunds if a participant is unable to attend camp due to illness, or isolation due to Covid-19
- In cases of child protection the data on application forms may be passed onto relevant authorities
- Please note that when purchasing a ticket, Tribe have the right to refuse applications and reserve the right to cancel the ticket should we need to.
- If your application is unsuccessful, monies will be returned to your account.
- We will adhere to all national and local guidelines until such time as Covid-19 ceases to be a threat to the health and safety of our participants and staff.
- Tribe have the right to enforce any new regulation order to protect the health and wellbeing of staff and participants
- You understand that Tribe may require participants to take a Covid-19 test before attending camp, as well as during camp, and attendance at camp may be dependent on a negative test result. If this is the case we will inform you in advance of camp.
- I understand and agree that if my child is showing any signs of illness or symptoms of Covid-19 I will not send them to the programme. They may be able to join camp after a negative Covid-19 test result, depending on the government guidelines on isolation and quarantine period at the time.
- I understand and agree that if my child shows any signs of illness or any symptoms of Covid-19 whilst on the programme they will be removed from activities and they may need to be collected immediately. They may be required to take a Covid-19 test.
- I understand and agree that if my child does not follow any of the rules in place to protect against the spread of Covid-19 (social distancing, handwashing etc) they will be removed from activities and may need to be collected immediately.
- Should your child develop symptoms of Covid-19 whilst at the Tribe programme, Tribe will not be held responsible
- Tribe cannot offer refunds in the event of not participating due to illness, isolation or quarantining due to Covid-19 or breach of T&C’s
Deposits and Payment
- At the time of sign up, the indication is that Tribe Summer programmes will be able to take place without Covid-19 restrictions. There is still an element of uncertainty, and should Tribe need to cancel the programme we will endeavour to refund all monies paid.
- Most payments will be recoverable, but should camp need to be cancelled last minute, it may not be possible to recover all costs and monies paid to premises and third party providers. We would not be able to refund costs that we cannot recover.